What You'll Do...
A rare opportunity is available for a positive, experienced, and passionate cloud delivery consultant with strong relationship management, communication, risk management and technical delivery skills. As a Solutions Enablement Consultant (Agile Delivery Consultant) you will be at the forefront of modern delivery techniques, work on complex transformations predominantly in AWS and Azure, and have strong enterprise governance experience in delivery, security and risk management.
Leveraging your experience, you will be able to impact a number of large organisations with their adoption of established and emerging cloud technologies.
Here’s how your first month will look…
- Our People Team has provided you with everything you need to know during your induction.
- You are now using the laptop, kit, and setup of your choice.
- You’ll dive straight into your squad’s stand-ups.
- You’ll join many Zoom calls with both prospective and existing customers; shadowing engineers, consultants, and other delivery managers to understand our approach to presales, discovery, and planning, agile delivery management, operations, and governance.
- Your teammates will have bought you up to speed with their in-flight work, and you’ll get under the skin of our client’s businesses and what they’re trying to achieve.
- We’ll introduce our strategy and you’ll start to see how you can contribute, beyond your client work, to moving us forward as a business.
- You’ll attend your first (virtual) DevOpsGroup Conference with updates on the company’s progress and strategy and an opportunity to ask questions at the open forum.
- As a new starter, the access to our knowledge base and support systems is coming in real handy.
- Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future.
By month three…
- Your confidence has grown as you really start to form relationships with our clients at all levels of their business.
- With full support, you are now leading the delivery for one or two clients.
- You’re involved in pre-sales, and you’re now much more confident leading Cloud Migration Assessments for new clients.
- Perhaps you are sharing your skills and expertise to help other members of the team to grow, and you’ll have built great relationships with your team.
- You are contributing to the company’s strategy and objectives and feel comfortable creating your own.
- By now you are balancing multiple clients and dealing with changing priorities.
- You will have experienced a full Business Case Assessment and will be working with your team to create a compelling and commercially viable plan for the next phase of the customer’s cloud journey.
- As you have full access to our DevOpsGroup Academy, you’ve probably completed some further certifications, such as the Agile and DevOps foundation or our Pragmatic Agile course.
- Perhaps you’ve got a thing or two wrong along the way, failure is an option at DevOpsGroup and is something we are always learning from.
- You may have planned how you’ll be spending your training budget.
- You are now familiar with every member of the DevOpsGroup family and how the different teams support you in your role.
A full year with DevOpsGroup…
- On reflection, you’ve done some fantastic work with our partners and clients and you can see the impact you’ve had on their businesses.
- You know what you know, and know what you don’t know with thanks to your learning pathway.
- There’s been some epic highs and one or two lows along the way.
- Your customer satisfaction metrics demonstrate the high quality of delivery you and the squad have achieved, and reflecting on a recent customer case study demonstrates the difference DOG can quickly make to our customers.
- From Recruitment to Finance, you’ve collaborated with every team at DevOpsGroup.
- You are helping to develop DevOpsGroup as a company and play a role in shaping the company’s future.
Meet some members of our Consulting Practice