Is this the start of your DevOpsGroup Journey?
We’re an award winning consultancy with an awesome team of individuals - working together to help clients on their digital transformation journey.
If team work inspires you and your driven to make a real difference to both people and organisations, we’re always on the lookout for brilliant new team members - Can you add your very own chapter to the DevOpsGroup story?
What You'll Do...
As a DevOps Transformation Consultant, you will hold a pivotal role in ensuring our clients have a successful digital transformation.
Your deep understanding of DevOps, Lean, and Agile, your ability to learn quickly, and apply your wide range of skills, will ensure you earn trust at all levels of an organisation and guide our clients on their journey.
Here’s how your first month will look…
- Our People Team have provided you with everything during your induction
- You’ll dive straight into your team stand ups
- Steve and James will take you for a co-founder’s lunch
- You’ll start to learn more about the workshops we run with clients and possibly attend one or two
- DevOpsGroup metaphors are something you are totally down with
- You’ve attended your first DevOpsGroup Conference
- You’ll meet the two Sophie’s, four James’, four Chris’ and probably start calling everyone Sophie, James or Chris
- Our client engagement model is something you are familiar with
- Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future
By month three…
- You are working with another one of our consultants and you’ve been involved in at least two client engagements
- As you have full access to our DevOpsGroup Academy, by now you’ve completed a training course or two
- You are confidently providing advice to clients around improving their DevOps practices
- Perhaps you’ve got a thing or two wrong along the way, failure is an option at DevOpsGroup and is something we are always learning from
- You’re familiar with every member of DevOpsGroup
- You are fully comfortable with our remote-first environment
- Feedback is important to us and this is something you are comfortable delivering and receiving
- Perhaps you are starting to identify some areas for personal development- your learning pathway will help with this
- You are giving to the company’s objectives and feel comfortable building your own
A full year with DevOpsGroup…
- On reflection, you’ve delivered some pretty awesome things for our clients and your proud of the lasting value delivered
- Through the DevOpsGroup Academy you are helping to champion the next generation of talent
- You’ve achieved significant progress on your learning pathway
- You are helping to develop DevOpsGroup as a company and play a role in shaping the company’s history
We’re Looking for People Who…
- Can live with uncertainty
- Have no fear of change
- Have the right attitude and behaviour
- Stay focused while adapting fast
- Innovate and make great things happen
- Stay awesome while under pressure
- Grow when faced with challenges
The Experience You’ll Need…
You will have confidence in knowing your skills (and limitations), you are calm and collected under pressure and always available to mentor the less experienced. Your colleagues see you as a good teammate who is keen to share knowledge as well as to listen and learn from others.
- Provide customer-facing workshops to educate customers and prospects and gather information for analysis and recommendations.
- Work with Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineering team to design and implement automation systems.
- Work with Project Managers to deliver customer outcomes on time and on budget.
- Write and maintain world-class documentation and materials for customer and DevOpsGroup internal audiences.
- A deep understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
- Strong awareness of the software build cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Partner and Tech Insight…
We’ve built some awesome relationships with our partners, which means we’re always working with the newest tech.
Some of our partners include AWS, DORA, Microsoft, AppDynamics, Atlassian, Chef, GitHub, RedGate, Puppet…..
You’ll usually find our partners at our monthly conferences running a session on their newest tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our DevOpsGroup. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and learn more about us!
Our need to adapt fast has never been greater which is why learning and growing is such an important part of our culture. While we are doing this, we also love to celebrate our individual successes as a team, there’s no glory in winning alone.
Visit our careers page to find out more about our love for learning, our people, Life at DOG, and much more.Visit Careers Page