Is this the start of your DevOpsGroup Journey?
We’re an award-winning consultancy with an awesome team of individuals - working together to help clients on their digital transformation journey. We are a company at the beginning of exciting growth with heaps of opportunity for professional development.
If collaboration inspires you and your driven to make a real difference to both people and organisations, we’re always on the lookout for brilliant new team members - Can you add your very own chapter to the DevOpsGroup story?
What you'll do:
We are looking for an exceptional team member to manage and develop our partner channel (automation tooling and cloud) across EMEA. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position DevOpsGroup as a primary partnership with our vendors?
As a Partner Manager within DevOpsGroup, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build meaningful and successful partnerships driving the DevOpsGroup portfolio of services and winning new business revenue.
You will drive business opportunities with partners including Microsoft, AWS, GitHub, Redgate, Atlassian, HashiCorp, AppDynamics and more, by teaming with the enterprise account management teams and their leadership in the assigned territory. This requires driving field relationships with partners, customer and the DevOpsGroup team.
Outstanding communication skills are required to build positive and lasting relationships internally and externally for the successful delivery of our Partnership plan at both a strategic and tactical level. This role requires drive, confidence, passion, creative thinking and an instinct for maximising commercial opportunities in dynamic and class leading ways
You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across the mid-market to enterprise segment. You will possess both a sales background to easily interact with enterprise customers and partner sales/account teams and a business background that enables engagement at the CXO level.
You should also have proven ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the knowledge and experience to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Here’s how your first month will look…
- Our People Team have provided you with all relevant information about the company, team and even set you up with your laptop of choice
- Steve and James will take you for a co-founder’s lunch
- You now have a better understanding of the Partner Strategy
- Introductions and have been made with the AWS partner, channel and account teams at Chancery Lane offices
- Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed either by the team or through our knowledge base and support systems which are all available and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future
By month three…
- You’ve now met every member of the DevOpsGroup family
- Key relationships with AWS contacts have been built and a pipeline of new opportunities for the sales team have been made.
- You understand our AWS specific solutions and offerings which you can start to evangelise about to the team
- You have developed and progressed Partner competencies in collaboration with the DevOpsGroup Academy
- You have a strong handle on AWS incentives and programmes that can be leverages for DevOpsGroup and our customers
- You have driven the organisation to achieve new competency levels and have taken new solutions to market with AWS
- Perhaps you’ve got a few things wrong along the way, we understand that failure happens and this is something we are always learning from
A full year with DevOpsGroup…
- You are familiar with the AWS partnership now, working across multiple workstreams and driving a number of initiatives to unlock new business revenue
- Will have attended several conferences as far afield and Las Vegas to understand the new developments for AWS Partners to continually develop our partner Strategy
- You will have several key new logo wins for the business sourced from the AWS partnership
- Your wardrobe is now filled with more t-shirts, hoodies and swag than you could imagine and life before working with this amazing team is a distant memory.
We’re looking for people who…
- Can live with uncertainty
- Have no fear of change
- Have the right attitude and behaviour
- Stay focused while adapting fast
- Innovate and make extraordinary things happen
- Stay awesome while under pressure
- Grow when faced with challenges
The experience you’ll need…
- The right person will possess significant experience in sales or business development.
- Able to consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives.
- Experience working within the enterprise software industry is highly desired, particularly AWS.
- Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to drive sales.
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
- Experience demonstrating partners to drive business growth and close large enterprise opportunities. (nice to have)
- Basic understanding of Agile and DevOps Principles. (nice to have)
Partner and Tech Insight….
We’ve built some awesome relationships with our partners, which means we’re always working with the latest tech.
Some of our other partners include Microsoft, DORA, AppDynamics, Atlassian, Chef, GitHub, RedGate, RedHat, Puppet… You’ll usually find our partners at our monthly conferences running a session on their latest tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our DevOpsGroup. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and learn more about us!
Our need to adapt fast has never been greater which is why learning and growing is such an important part of our culture. While we are doing this, we also love to celebrate our individual successes as a team, there’s no glory in winning alone.
Visit our careers page to find out more about our love for learning, our people, Life at DOG, and much more.Visit Careers Page