What You'll Do...
You’ll be working alongside the entire Sourced Group Marketing team, building strong relationships across all teams. You will be developing an understanding of our business development strategy, while developing your regional marketing strategy, working with global Head of Marketing at Sourced Group.
You will have the responsibility of managing your regional marketing budget, aiding with tracking of marketing-related expenses, and tracking Marketing Development Funds (MDF) within the region.
An important part of the role will be the creation and maintenance of your own content calendar that aligns with global brand guidelines. You will be contributing to the creation of global standards for key marketing material. You will also have the responsibility to track, measure, report, and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns. Sharing insights and learnings and driving corrective action to align campaigns to business objectives.
Here’s how your first month will look…
- Our People Team have provided you with everything you need to know during your induction.
- You are now using the laptop, kit, and setup of your choice.
- You’ll dive straight into your squad’s stand-ups.
- Your teammates will have bought you up to speed with their in-flight work, and you’ll get under the skin of the campaigns currently running.
- We’ll introduce your squad’s strategy and you’ll start to see how you can contribute to moving us forward as a business.
- You’ll meet all of the global Sourced and DevOpsGroup marketing team and start to get to grips with the global and regional approaches to marketing.
- You will already be posting to the DevOpsGroup social channels and helping to keep the website up to date.
- You’ll attend your first (virtual) DevOpsGroup Conference.
- As a new starter, the access to our knowledge base and support systems is coming in real handy.
- Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future.
By month three…
- Your confidence has grown as you really start to form relationships with all levels of the business.
- You’ve had several opportunities to impart your influence on some key global projects.
- You will have launched at least one campaign and have exciting plans for many more!
- Perhaps you are sharing your skills and expertise to help other members of the team to grow, and you’ll have built great relationships with your team.
- You have put your SEO knowledge to good use and helped make improvements to the DevOpsGroup and Sourced websites.
- You will have got to grips with the DevOpsGroup and Sourced brand guidelines and have put that knowledge to use creating the odd social image in Canva.
- You have a regional content calendar that ties into the global one.
- You’ll have started to work with our partnership team understanding how to leverage MDF.
- Perhaps you’ve got a thing or two wrong along the way, failure is an option at DevOpsGroup and is something we are always learning from.
- You may have planned how you’ll be spending your training budget.
- You are now familiar with every member of the DevOpsGroup family and how the different teams support you in your role.
A full year with DevOpsGroup…
- You will have provided marketing support for strategic partner relationships (AWS, Azure) within your region & leveraged MDF.
- You will have created campaigns and collateral that drive awareness of Sourced and DevOpsGroup’s solution offerings to partners.
- You have created engaging campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Along the way you have created new assets and collateral.
- You’ve worked with the regional Marketing Managers, the regional Managing Director, and Client Success Managers to develop cost-effective direct marketing strategies.
- You have developed relationships with key stakeholders within target accounts via:
- Targeted events such as CIO roundtables
- High level social or sporting events
- Senior technologist learning workshops
- Corporate Marketing
- You’ve worked with the global marketing team to develop exciting regional marketing campaigns to drive talent acquisition.
- You’ve run many social media campaigns and created lots of content for the websites.
- You have built brand awareness through press releases, social media campaigns and event participation.
- You have worked with our copywriter and consulting teams to develop and publish client case studies, white papers, and other resources.
- Perhaps you’ve won us some awards through identifying relevant industry awards and assisting with application submissions.
- You have organised conferences and speaking engagements for Sourced Group.
Meet some of our Marketing team