Is this the start of your DevOpsGroup Journey?
We’re an award-winning consultancy with an awesome team of individuals - working together to help clients on their digital transformation journey. We are a company at the beginning of exciting growth with heaps of opportunity for professional development.
If collaboration inspires you and your driven to make a real difference to both people and organisations, we’re always on the lookout for brilliant new team members - Can you add your very own chapter to the DevOpsGroup story?
What you'll do:
As a team, we are crafting the future legacy of DevOpsGroup and we are looking for more super talented individuals to add their mark. As the team continues to grow, we are looking to meet Engineers of all levels to discuss how your future could look with us at DevOpsGroup.
Here’s how your first month will look…
We are a company at the beginning of exciting growth with heaps of opportunity for professional development.
As a team, we are shaping the future legacy of DevOpsGroup and we are looking for more super talented individuals to add their mark. As the team continues to grow, we are looking to meet Engineers of all levels to discuss how your future could look with us at DevOpsGroup.
- Our People Team have provided you with everything you need to know during your induction
- You are now using the laptop, kit and setup of your choice
- You’ll dive straight into your team stand-ups
- Steve and James will take you for a co-founder’s lunch
- DOG metaphors are something you are totally down with
- You’ve learnt a tech stack you are not familiar with
- Our client engagement model is something you are familiar with
- You’ve attended your first DOG Conference and like all good conferences you are now the proud owner of plenty DOG branded SWAG
- You’ll meet the two Kate’s, four James’, four Chris’ and probably start calling everyone Kate, James or Chris
- As a new starter, the access to our knowledge base and support systems is coming in real handy
- Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future
By month three…
- You’ve continued pairing with others and work independently on areas you are more familiar with
- As you have full access to our DevOpsGroup Academy, by now you’ve completed a training course or two
- You’re involved in implementing client solutions and are starting to deliver some exciting work for our clients
- Perhaps you’ve got a thing or two wrong along the way, failure IS an option at DevOpsGroup and is something we are always learning from
- You are now familiar with every member of the DOG family
- The opportunity to influence architecture has come about once or twice
- Perhaps you are regularly attending client stand-ups
A full year with DevOpsGroup….
- On reflection, you’ve delivered some pretty awesome things for our clients and your proud of the lasting value delivered
- Whether it’s stage or screen, the platform is yours and you may be reflecting back on some epic uses of it
- Through the DOG Academy you are helping to nurture the next generation of talent
- You’ve achieved significant progress on your learning pathway
- You collaborated with several of our partners to help deliver value to our clients
- Your wardrobe is now filled with DOG merch
We’re looking for people who…
- Can live with uncertainty
- Have no fear of change
- Have the right attitude and behaviour
- Stay focused while adapting fast
- Innovate and make great things happen
- Stay awesome while under pressure
- Grow when faced with challenges
The experience you’ll need…
- Experience building and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Proven experience working on build and deploy automation projects
- In depth knowledge of Linux system administration experience and Linux internals (Ubuntu. RHEL, CentOs, etc) , networking, storage, monitoring, etc
- Experience working with DevOps and automation tools and practices for managing SDLC pipeline automation and familiarity infrastructure as code build outs
- Excellent communication and client facing skills including the ability to lead small to medium size projects and produce well written documentation
- Good understanding of the DevOps tools landscape and the major areas of DevOps tooling
- Strong commitment to delivering client success
- Understanding of Cloud Environments including AWS and OpenStack.
- You’ll have working knowledge of any of the well-known configuration management tools
- Solid scripting and programming skills
Some of the tools you will be exposed to during your time at DevOpsGroup include the likes of: Docker, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bash / Python. Ansible, Chef, Puppet and of course the Atlassian Products such as JIRA and Confluence.
Partner and Tech Insight….
We’ve built some awesome relationships with our partners, which means we’re always working with the latest tech.
Some of our partners include Microsoft, AWS, DORA, AppDynamics, Atlassian, Chef, GitHub, RedGate, Puppet…..
You’ll usually find our partners at our monthly conferences running a session on their latest tech.
‘We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at DevOpsGroup. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.’
Come and learn more about us!
Our need to adapt fast has never been greater which is why learning and growing is such an important part of our culture. While we are doing this, we also love to celebrate our individual successes as a team, there’s no glory in winning alone.
Visit our careers page to find out more about our love for learning, our people, Life at DOG, and much more.Visit Careers Page