Are you attending DevOps Enterprise Summit this year? If so, you’re in with a chance of winning a Kindle e-reader loaded with radical books that could change your outlook on life and business.
Our team has picked what it believes to be seven of the most important, influential books of the moment for high-performance organisations:
- The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford
- Making work visible by Dominica Degrandis
- The DevOps Handbook by Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois and John Willis
- Accelerate by Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble and Gene Kim
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
Just visit us on stand G14 to enter the competition. Ed Pearson, who heads up the DevOps product, will announce the winner on the event’s second day.
“When you read a great book that resonates with you or changes your perspective, it’s natural to want to share it. We rate these books so highly that five of them are gifted to all new starters. I’m sure they’ll be enjoyed and valued by the winner,” he says.
“We also believe in continually reassessing and improving what we do. So, we’re inviting people to make their own suggestions for recommended reading via a drop-in box on the stand for a chance to win an on-the-spot prize. ”
Several of the authors will be speaking at DevOps Enterprise Summit, so Ed hopes to get paper copies of the books signed too.
“We’ll hold a social media giveaway for any books that get signed during the event. Keep an eye on our Twitter account for details,” he adds.
DevOps Enterprise Summit London will be held at Intercontinental London, The O2, on 25 and 26 June 2018.